11:49 AM

Dustin & Natalie Pavlicek August 25, 2007

Here is the story of Dustin (Pav) & I. We met in a EMTclass January 9, 2007 and hung out some and were just friends. On May 11, 2007 I had to get my gallbladder removed and Pav came to see me twice in the hospital and then again when I got home. The next day he come over for quite a while and helped take care of me. After that I realized what a dork I was for having this guy as just a friend. So that night we got texting, I know romantic huh, and he sent me a text that said "so can we go out now?" and of course I said yes. We got engaged in June 2007 and were married August 25, 2007. We were married in Evanston, WY and had a fun reception. The theme was Hawaii and was very laid back. In fact everyone including Pav wore Khaki pants and Hawaii shirts, well the guys that is. The girls wore white t shirts and homemade hawaiian skirts, so it was like $10 for each of the bridesmaids dresses it was great.
And my cake was beautiful, it had candy seashells all over it. She did an amazing job. It was the best day of my life. I know short but sweet if I would have done this blog sooner it would have been longer. LOL

0 comments: